Created to give back to our community, the Texas Cavaliers developed the Charitable Foundation in 1989. Working directly with the Texas Cavaliers River Parade and King Antonio, the Foundation has been able to raise and donate over $8 million dollars since its inception.
King Antonio and the men of the Texas Cavaliers work throughout the year to promote and put on the River Parade. They work in every facet of the parade from the ticket sales to barge decorations, and the net proceeds of the River Parade are donated to the Charitable Foundation. Please click here to view our latest annual report.
Ways to Give
Our Charitable Foundation supports local children’s charities in the San Antonio area through monetary donation and support. There are a number of ways we receive donations that support the Cavalier causes.Find out about our programs
Learn more about ways to give
Who We Help
With the large number of donations received from our generous supporters, we are able to bring smiles to children’s faces all across Texas. We are honored to support the following charities for 2023:
- Alamo City Performing Arts Association
- America Can! dba Texans Can Academies
- Assistance League of San Antonio
- Believe It Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas, Inc.
- Blue Cares
- Boysville Inc.
- Brackenridge Park Conservancy
- Brighton Center
- CHEF (Culinary Health Education for Families)
- Child Advocates San Antonio
- Children's Association for Maximum Potential
- Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund
- Christian Assistance Ministry
- City Kids Adventures
- Classic Theatre of San Antonio
- Daily Bread Ministries, Inc.
- Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas
- Fiesta Youth
- Gabriella's Smile Organization
- Girls Inc. of San Antonio
- Good Samaritan Center of San Antonio
- Guardian House
- Healy-Murphy Center, Inc.
- Hope House Ministries
- Life's Little Miracles Corp.
- Madonna Center
- Make-A-Wish Central and South Texas
- Mission Road Developmental Center
- Mitchell Chang Foundation
- Morgan's Wonderland Camp
- Musical Bridges Around the World, Inc.
- Project MEND
- Respite Care of San Antonio, Inc.
- Rise Recovery (CHARITABLE HONOREE)
- SA Life Academy, Inc.
- SAISD Foundation
- San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- San Antonio Youth Literacy
- San Antonio Zoological Society
- SAY SI
- SJRC Texas
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Inc.
- Snack Pak 4 Kids San Antonio
- Southwest School of Art
- Special Reach, Inc.
- Spina Bifida Texas
- Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- Texas Burn Survivor Society, Inc.
- The Arc of San Antonio
- THRU Project
- United Way San Antonio & Bexar County
- University of Texas Foundation fbo UT Health SA
- URBAN-15 GROUP
- Wear blue: run to remember
- Witte Museum
- Wonders & Worries Inc.
- Woodlawn Theatre Inc.
- Young Women's Leadership Academy Foundation
- Zapatos Inc. 16
Interested in Helping?
The Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation reaches out to hundreds of children each year, thanks to generous donations. To show our appreciation for your donation to our Charitable Foundation, we’ll feature your name in our annual review.Learn more about ways to give
Find out about our programs