Created to give back to our community, the Texas Cavaliers developed the Charitable Foundation in 1989. Working directly with the Texas Cavaliers River Parade and King Antonio, the Foundation has been able to raise and donate over $8 million dollars since its inception.
King Antonio and the men of the Texas Cavaliers work throughout the year to promote and put on the River Parade. They work in every facet of the parade from the ticket sales to barge decorations, and the net proceeds of the River Parade are donated to the Charitable Foundation. Please click here to view our latest annual report.
Ways to Give
Our Charitable Foundation supports local children’s charities in the San Antonio area through monetary donation and support. There are a number of ways we receive donations that support the Cavalier causes.Find out about our programs
Learn more about ways to give
Who We Help
With the large number of donations received from our generous supporters, we are able to bring smiles to children’s faces all across Texas. We are honored to support the following charities for 2024:
- Alamo Education Center (CHARITABLE HONOREE)
- Assistance League of San Antonio
- Autism Service Center of San Antonio (dba Autism Community Network)
- AVANCE - San Antonio, Inc.
- Be Kind San Antonio Inc dba Snack Pak 4 Kids San Antonio
- Believe It Foundation
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio
- Boysville, Inc.
- Brighton Center
- Child Advocates San Antonio
- Children's Association for Maximum Potential
- Christian Assistance Ministry
- Classical Music Institute
- Daily Bread Ministries, Inc.
- Discovery Camps, Inc.
- Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas
- First Steps Montessori Learning Center
- Gabriella's Smile Organization
- Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
- Girls Inc. of San Antonio
- Good Samaritan Center of San Antonio
- Guardian House
- Healy-Murphy Center, Inc.
- House of Neighborly Service
- Jewish Federation of San Antonio
- Kinetic Kids, Inc.
- Little Flower School
- Mission Road Developmental Center
- Musical Bridges Around the World, Inc.
- Project MEND
- R3 Student Outreach
- Respite Care of San Antonio, Inc.
- Rise Recovery
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Antonio
- SA Life Academy, Inc.
- SAISD Foundation
- San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- San Antonio Metropolitan Ministry, Inc. (dba SAMMinistries)
- San Antonio Youth Literacy
- Special Reach, Inc.
- Spina Bifida Texas
- St. Jude's Ranch for Children - Texas Region Inc. (SJRC Texas)
- St. Peter-St. Joseph Children's Home
- Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- Texas Burn Survivor Society, Inc.
- The Arc of San Antonio
- The Winston School
- wear blue: run to remember
- Wonders & Worries Inc
- YMCA of Greater San Antonio
- Youth Center of Texas
- Zapatos Inc. 16
Interested in Helping?
The Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation reaches out to hundreds of children each year, thanks to generous donations. To show our appreciation for your donation to our Charitable Foundation, we’ll feature your name in our annual review.Learn more about ways to give
Find out about our programs