Created to give back to our community, the Texas Cavaliers developed the Charitable Foundation in 1989. Working directly with the Texas Cavaliers River Parade and King Antonio, the Foundation has been able to raise and donate over $8 million dollars since its inception.
King Antonio, and the men of the Texas Cavaliers work throughout the year to promote and put-on the River Parade. They work in every facet of the parade from the ticket sales to barge decorations, and the net proceeds of the River Parade are donated to the Charitable Foundation. Please click here to view our latest annual report.
Ways to Give
Our Charitable Foundation supports local children’s charities in the San Antonio area through monetary donation and support. There are a number of ways we receive donations that support the Cavalier causes.Find out about our programs
Learn more about ways to give
Who We Help
With our large amount of donations received from our generous supporters, we are able to bring smiles to children’s faces all across Texas. We are honored to support the following charities in 2020:
- Achievers Center for Education
- Alamo Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Inc.
- Assistance League of San Antonio
- Autism Community Network
- AVANCE - San Antonio, Inc.
- Believe It Foundation
- Book Buddies
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio
- Boysville, Inc.
- Brighton Center
- Child Advocates San Antonio
- Children's Bereavement Center
- Children's Association for Maximum Potential
- Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation
- Christian Assistance Ministry
- City Kids Adventures
- Communities In Schools of San Antonio
- David's Legacy Foundation
- Elf Louise Christmas Project
- Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas
- Family Service Association of San Antonio, Inc.
- Fiesta Youth
- FIRST in Texas
- Gabriella's Smile Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
- Girls Inc. of San Antonio
- Good Samaritan Community Services
- Guardian House
- Gus Owen Stephens Foundation
- Healy-Murphy Center
- Hemisfair Conservancy
- Hopecam, Inc.
- Jewish Family Service of San Antonio, Texas, Inc.
- Kinetic Kids, Inc.
- Life's Little Miracles Corp.
- Make-a-Wish Central & South Texas
- McNay Art Museum
- Mission Road Developmental Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Musical Bridges Around the World, Inc.
- National Western Art Foundation dba The Briscoe Western Art Museum
- Project MEND
- Respite Care of San Antonio, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House
- SA Council on Drugs and Alcohol
- SA Life Academy
- San Antonio Botanical Garden Society, Inc.
- San Antonio Childrens Museum (The DoSeum)
- San Antonio Metropolitan Ministries, Inc. (SAMMinistries)
- San Antonio Public Library Foundation
- San Antonio Sports Foundation
- San Antonio Youth Literacy
- San Antonio Zoological Society
- SAY Sí
- Seton Home
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Inc.
- Snak Pak for Kids San Antonio
- Special Reach Inc.
- Spina Bifida Texas
- Sports Outdoors And Recreation Park dba Morgan's Wonderland
- St. Paul's Episcopal Montessori School
- St. Peter - St. Joseph Children's Home
- Texas Burn Survivor Society, Inc.
- Texas Diaper Bank
- The Arc of San Antonio, Inc.
- The Children's Shelter
- The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society
- The Ecumenical Center for Religion and Health
- The First Tee of Greater San Antonio
- The Witte Museum
- University of Texas Foundation of UT Health S.A.
- URBAN - 15 Group, Inc.
- Will Smith Zoo School - Charitable Honoree
- Wonders & Worries
- Young Women's Leadership Academy
- Youth Code Jam San Antonio
- Youth Orchestras of San Antonio
- Zapatos, Inc.
Interested in Helping?
The Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation reaches out to hundreds of children each year, thanks to generous donations. To show our appreciation for your donation to our Charitable Foundation, we’ll feature your name in our annual review.Learn more about ways to give
Find out about our programs