Created to give back to our community, the Texas Cavaliers developed the Charitable Foundation in 1989. Working directly with the Texas Cavaliers River Parade and King Antonio, the Foundation has been able to raise and donate over $8 million dollars since its inception.
King Antonio and the men of the Texas Cavaliers work throughout the year to promote and put on the River Parade. They work in every facet of the parade from the ticket sales to barge decorations, and the net proceeds of the River Parade are donated to the Charitable Foundation. Please click here to view our latest annual report.
Ways to Give
Our Charitable Foundation supports local children’s charities in the San Antonio area through monetary donation and support. There are a number of ways we receive donations that support the Cavalier causes.Find out about our programs
Learn more about ways to give
Who We Help
With the large number of donations received from our generous supporters, we are able to bring smiles to children’s faces all across Texas. We are honored to support the following charities in 2021:
- Alamo Trust, Inc.
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Inc.
- Assistance League
- Austism Community Network
- Believe It Foundation
- Book Buddies
- Boy Scouts of America, Alamo Area Council
- Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio
- Boysville, Inc.
- Brighton School
- Child Advocates San Antonio
- Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas
- Children's Association for Maximum Potential
- Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation
- Christian Assistance Ministry
- City Kids Adventures
- Communities in Schools
- Daily Bread Ministries
- David's Legacy Foundation
- Elf Louise Christmas Project
- Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas
- Family Service
- Fiesta Youth
- Gabriella's Smile Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
- Girls Inc.
- Girls on the Run of Bexar County
- Good Samaritan Community Services
- Guardian House
- Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio
- Haven for Hope (Charitable Honoree)
- Healthy Futures of Texas
- Healy Murphy
- Hemisfair Conservancy
- Hope House Ministries
- Hopecam Inc.
- House of Neighborly Service
- Jewish Family Service
- Kinetic Kids
- Life's Little Miracles, Corp.
- Make-A-Wish Central and South Texas
- Mission Road Developmental Center
- Musical Bridges Around the World
- Project MEND
- Respite Care of San Antonio, Inc.
- SA Council on Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- SA Life Academy
- SA Youth
- San Antonio Botanical Garden Society, Inc.
- San Antonio Childrens Museum dba The DoSeum
- San Antonio Education Partnership
- San Antonio Sports Foundation
- San Antonio Youth Literacy
- San Antonio Zoological Society
- Say Si!
- Seton Home
- SJRC Texas
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Inc.
- Snack Pak 4 Kids San Antonio
- South Texas Alliance for Orphans
- Southwest School of Art
- Special Reach Inc.
- Spina Bifida Texas
- St. Peter - St. Joseph Children's Home
- Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- Texas Burn Survivor Society, Inc.
- Texas Diaper Bank
- The 100 Club of San Antonio
- The Arc of San Antonio, Inc.
- The Briscoe Western Art Museum
- The Ecumenical Center
- The First Tee of Greater San Antonio
- The Witte Museum
- THRU Project
- URBAN - 15 Group, Inc.
- UT Salinas Dental Clinic
- Wonders & Worries
- Young Women's Leadership Academy
- Youth Orchestras of San Antonio (YOSA)
Interested in Helping?
The Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation reaches out to hundreds of children each year, thanks to generous donations. To show our appreciation for your donation to our Charitable Foundation, we’ll feature your name in our annual review.Learn more about ways to give
Find out about our programs