Created to give back to our community, the Texas Cavaliers developed the Charitable Foundation in 1989. Working directly with the Texas Cavaliers River Parade and King Antonio, the Foundation has been able to raise and donate over $5 million dollars since its inception.
King Antonio, and the men of the Texas Cavaliers work throughout the year to promote and put-on the River Parade. They work in every facet of the parade from the ticket sales to barge decorations, and the net proceeds of the River Parade are donated to the Charitable Foundation. Please click here to view our latest annual report.
Ways to Give
Our Charitable Foundation supports local children’s charities in the San Antonio area through monetary donation and support. There are a number of ways we receive donations that support the Cavalier causes.Find out about our programs
Learn more about ways to give
Who We Help
With our large amount of donations received from our generous supporters, we are able to bring smiles to children’s faces all across Texas. We are honored to support the following charities in 2018:
- Achievers Center for Education
- Any Baby Can
- Assistance League of San Antonio
- Autism Community Network
- Believe It Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas
- Boy Scouts - Alamo Area
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio
- Boysville, Inc.
- Brighton Center
- Briscoe Museum
- Child Advocates San Antonio
- Children’s Association for Maximum Potential (CAMP)
- Children's Hospital of San Antonio-Christus Santa Rosa
- Christian Assistance Ministry
- City Kids Adventures
- Communities in School
- Down Syndrome Association of South Texas
- Family Service Association of San Antonio
- Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
- Girls Incorporated of San Antonio
- Good Samaritan Community Services
- Gus Owen Stephens Foundation
- House of Neighborly Service (HNS)
- Kinetic Kids
- Louise Batz Patient Fund
- Make a Wish Central & South Texas
- Mission Road Developmental Center
- Our Lady of the Lake University of San Antonio Harry Jersig Speech and Hearing Center
- Prevent Blindness Texas
- Project Infinity
- Respite Care of San Antonio, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House
- Roy Maas Youth Alternatives, Inc.
- San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (SACADA)
- San Antonio Educational Partnership
- San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
- San Antonio Metropolitan Ministries, Inc.
- San Antonio Zoological Society
- Snak Pak for Kids
- Southwest School of Art
- Spina Bifida Texas
- St. Paul's Montessori School
- St. PJ's Children's Home
- Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- Texas Burn Survivor Society
- Texas Diaper Bank
- The 100 Club of San Antonio
- The Children's Shelter
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio
- The DoSeum
- The University of Texas Foundation for the Benefit of the UT Health Science Center San Antonio Ricardo Salinas Pediatric Dental Clinic
- Transplants for Children
- YMCA of Greater San Antonio
- Youth Orchestras of San Antonio
- Zapatos, Inc.
Interested in Helping?
The Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation reaches out to hundreds of children each year, thanks to generous donations. To show our appreciation for your donation to our Charitable Foundation, we’ll feature your name in our annual review.Learn more about ways to give
Find out about our programs