Individual Charity to be Adopted
-- Unrestricted Gift (TCCF Will Select Charity for Donor)
* Achiever's Center for Education
Alamo Education Center
* Alamo Trust, Inc.
* Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Inc.
Assistance League of San Antonio
Austism Community Network
AVANCE - San Antonio
Believe It Foundation
* Big Brothers and Sisters
* Blessed Sacrament Academy
* Book Buddies
* Boy Scouts of America, Alamo Area Council
Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio
Child Advocates San Antonio
* Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas
Children's Association for Maximum Potential
* Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation
Christian Assistance Ministry
* City Kids Adventures
Classical Music Institute
* Communities in Schools
Daily Bread Ministries
* David's Legacy Foundation
Discovery Camps, Inc.
* Down Syndrome Association of South Texas
* Elf Louise Christmas Project
Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas
* Family Service
* Fiesta Youth
* First in Texas
First Steps Montessori Learning Center
Gabriella's Smile Foundation
Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
Girls Inc. of San Antonio
* Girls on the Run of Bexar County
Good Samaritan Center of San Antonio
* Guadalupe Community Center
* Gus Owen Stephens Foundation
* Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio
* Harry Jersig Center
* Haven for Hope (Charitable Honoree)
* Healthy Futures of Texas
Healy Murphy Center, Inc.
* Hemisfair Conservancy
* Hope House Ministries
* Hopecam Inc.
House of Neighborly Service
* Jewish Family Service
Jewish Federation of San Antonio
Kinetic Kids, Inc.
* Life's Little Miracles, Corp.
Little Flower School
* Louise H. Batz Patient Fund
* Make-A-Wish Central and South Texas
* Mcnay Art Museum
Mission Road Developmental Center
* Morgan's Wonderland
Musical Bridges Around the World, Inc.
* Prevent Blindness Texas
* Project Infinity
R3 Student Outreach
* Ransomed Life, Inc.
Respite Care of San Antonio, Inc.
Ronald Mcdonald House Charities of San Antonio
* SA Council on Alcohol and Drug Awareness
SA Life Academy, Inc.
* SA Youth
* San Antonio Botanical Garden Society, Inc.
* San Antonio Childrens Museum dba The DoSeum
* San Antonio Education Partnership
San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind & Vision Impaired
* San Antonio Public Library Foundation
* San Antonio Sports Foundation
San Antonio Youth Literacy
* San Antonio Zoological Society
* Say Si!
* Seton Home
* Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Inc.
Snack Pak 4 Kids San Antonio
* South Texas Alliance for Orphans
* Southwest School of Art
Special Reach Inc.
Spina Bifida Texas
* St. Paul's Episcopal Montessori School
St. Peter - St. Joseph Children's Home
Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
Texas Burn Survivor Society, Inc.
* Texas Diaper Bank
* The 100 Club of San Antonio
The Arc of San Antonio
* The Briscoe Western Art Museum
* The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research
* The Classic Theatre of San Antonio
* The Ecumenical Center
* The First Tee of Greater San Antonio
* The Roy Maas' Youth Alternative Inc Foundation
The Winston School
* The Witte Museum
* THRU Project
* Transplants for Children
* URBAN - 15 Group, Inc.
* UT Salinas Dental Clinic
Wear Blue: Run to Remember
* Will Smith Zoo School
Wonders & Worries, Inc.
* Woodlawn Theatre
YMCA of Greater San Antonio
* Young Women's Leadership Academy
Youth Center of Texas
* Youth Code Jam San Antonio
* Youth Orchestras of San Antonio (YOSA)
Zapatos Inc. 16